You wish to be alarmed for any new work by this artist? Please enter your email.
Catalogue(s) raisonné(s)Non réalisé à ce jour. All the "catalogues raisonnés"
Bibliographic track & more
to read about the artist :
- « Travaux sur papier - Objets - ... », D. Bloch, cat.. coll., Villeparisis, 1981
- « Rurik » in cat. d’expo. coll., Feria Internacional de Madrid, 1985
- « Rurik », cat. d’exposition Joan Prat Gallery, New York, 1985
- « Rurik » in cat. d’expo. coll., Arte fiera de Bologne, 1986
- « Rurik » in cat. d’expo. coll., Foire Europ. d’Art Cont., Strasbourg, 2000
- « Rurik », cat. d’exposition J.E. Bernard, Avignon, 2002
- « Rurik », cat. d’exposition Henry Bussière, Paris, 2004
- « Rurik », cat. d’exposition Aiguillage, Paris, 2005
- « Picturalement persistant », E. Guignet, in Aubermensuel, n° 171, Avril 2007
To read from the artist :
- « Megalithes & chaos », photographies de Rurik Dmitrienko, 2014 (voir issus)
- « Mémorial », photographies de Rurik Dmitrienko, 2014 (voir issus)
Website :No website dedicated to the artist.
Stamp by Dmitrienko Rurik
The publication of a postal stamp is often a homage paid by a nation to a place, an event, a remarkable cause or a character which count. The painters and other artists do not escape from this rule. Some are however "forgotten" of postal art. Here, gathered below (French or foreign), emitted stamps (206) or simple studies of stamp (224) in homage to the artists represented on our website. The first French stamp was emitted in 1849, England preceded us by ten years. There is often a share of voyage in this small form of shape paper. The stamp circulates, sails, flies away, it makes dream, then dream a little. M.C.
When the stamp is really emitted, the artist name is preceded of an asterisk (*).
It is certain that we do not know each stamp emitted for such or such artist; do not hesitate with us to make known them!See all stamps
Work dedicated by the artist
Michelle Champetier Collection / This document is not for sale
See & discover
Beyond works currently in stock, it seemed to me useful to combine business with pleasure by letting you discover others works by artists in my gallery. These artworks, now sold or removed from our website, have been in our stock in the past.
These pages will undoubtedly make it possible for some of you to associate an image with its title or the other way round, for others it will be a good time to discover more on such and such artist. For the sake of confidentiality – the pieces being no longer available – we won't display neither their numbering or their price. For whatever reason, make sure to visit this amazing art database with to date 6441 online works just for your pleasure! Michelle Champetier